Reiki is a simple stress-reduction and relaxation technique that promotes healing. It originated in Japan during the early 1900s.
Reiki practitioners study and use techniques to cultivate their own internal energy. This gives them the ability to practice healing on themselves and others. A common and widely known technique is when a practitioner lays their hands on or above a person to initiate energy healing.
The word healing refers to regaining harmony and wholeness –physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
How can Reiki benefit you?
Reiki can benefit people dealing with chronic and acute illnesses including, serious problems like heart disease and cancer as well as flu, fatigue, headaches, back pain, recovery from surgery, etc. Here are some of the ways people say Reiki has helped them.
• Reiki helps to strengthen the immune system, supporting the body to fight off illness
• With first aid, it speeds up the natural healing process
• Calms the mind
• Reduces feelings of stress
• Helps with thinking more clearly
• Reduces erratic emotions and increases feelings of being more balanced
• Eases depression, insomnia and feelings of inadequacy
• Increases intuition leads to a more purposeful direction in life
• Feelings of being connected and in tune with the universe
• A way of getting in touch with your true spiritual nature.
Reiki healing treatment prices can be found on our Day Spa Page