Benefits of Reiki
Reiki is a simple stress reduction and relaxation technique that promotes healing. Originated in the early 1900’s in Japan. Reiki practitioners study techniques to cultivate their own internal energy. This, in turn, gives them the ability to practice healing on themselves and others.
“Healing is about becoming whole, remembering what we have forgotten. Becoming whole doesn’t always mean the removal of the symptoms; rather it is about how to live with the symptoms in a wholesome way”. ( Frans Stiene from Reiki Insights.) Below are some of the outcomes you may experience from practicing the system of Reiki
- Works on all chronic and acute illnesses, including serious problems like heart disease and cancer as well as flu, fatigue, headaches, back pain , recovery from surgery etc
- The immune system strengthens allowing the body to fight off illness easier
- First Aid, speeds up the natural healing process
- Calms the mind
- Alleviates stress
- Thinking clearer means ‘seeing clearer’
- Emotions become less erratic and more balanced
- Eases depression, insomnia, lack of confidence, addiction and fear based illnesses
- Increased intuition leads to a more purposeful direction in life
- Feel connected and in tune with the universe
- Remember your true spiritual nature.
Awaken your True Self (Reiki 1 & 2)