Nestled in the beautiful Otatara bush is a retreat that offers peace tranquility and the opportunity to rest and recharge your self. As soon as you turn into the drive there is a sense of peace that comes over you. Stepping from your vehicle the sound of the birds and the aroma of the bush take you deeper into that relaxed place.
At the entrance into the retreat you are welcomed with a stunning water feature of a Buddha and the sound of trickling water and soft gentle music. At the top of the stairs is a beautiful window that looks down onto the amazing Otatara bush again.
The scene is set for you to let go and be pampered.
Hi and welcome to my sanctuary. It is my pleasure to open part of my home for you to experience some quiet time and enjoy your chosen pamper. Whether it be an hour pamper or a day retreat, my aim is that you leave feeling a sense of inner peace and lightness in your steps.
I invite you to browse inside Otatara Retreat, and I look forward to meeting you some time soon.
Select from the following to find more information about our massage and pamper packages or create your own pamper! Choose the length of time and the treatments for a relaxing pamper from 45 mins to 2 hours.
- Hot Stone Massage
- Back and Neck Massage
- Upper Back Massage
- Leg Massage
- Try a Wellness Facial – a 90 minute pamper that includes massage, facial and finishes with a scalp massage.
- Back Delight – Includes Hot Stones on the back to melt the tension in the muscles, foot massage, back exfoliation, hot towels and body cream. The treatment is completed with a scalp massage and Reiki.
Mindfulness Course 15th December 2018
Julie Anderson, Shinpinden Reiki Teacher /Practitioner in Traditional Japanese Reiki.
All Reiki courses consist of:
- Small groups
- Comprehensive and extensive course manuals
- Certification for each level completed
- Individual and ongoing support